Like scrambled eggs?
Prepare to fall in love.
You may or may not have seen these delicious things before. I saw them and knew I had to create a recipe ChasingCake style.
Introducing Egg Stuffed Avocados!
-2 whole avocados
– ¼ cup chopped onion
– ¼ cup chopped bell pepper
– ¼ cup chopped tomato
– ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
– ½ teaspoon ground pepper (or to taste)
– ½ teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
*Any other goodies you want to add in
- Preheat oven to 350
- Slice avocados in half length wise
- Scoop out the inside of the avocado leaving a thin wall
- Combine eggs, onion, bell peppers, chopped tomatoes, salt, pepper and garlic powder in bowl.
- Balance avocado shells over a cupcake tin. I promise this will make your life easier. It gets really tricky to balance the avocado with the egg mixture otherwise.
- Evenly distribute egg mixture into avocado shells.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Broil for 1 minute or until golden brown. Watch them carefully white your broil.
- Eat your heart out!
What I love about this:
-Delicious- enough said!
-You can mix it up! Want cheese and bacon? Add it on!
-Adds a fun twist to a regular egg scramble.
-5 year old boy approved.
– You will probably end up with more egg mixture than room for in your avocado shells. This is your dinner!
Let me know what you think! Your feedback inspires me and warms my little heart! Also, if you like what you see, share the love! Pin it, like it, share it, post it, eat it, re-post it, whatever it is that you desire. Thank you my friends!
P.S. Remember to “Like” ChasingCake on Facebook and follow me on Instagram @chasingcakeblog- it will make me a happy happy girl!